Planned Aging Links and Resources
- Funeral Mass Preparation at St. Francis Parish – A List of those who have died in Christ;
- Memorial Garden at St. Francis Parish –
- Please contact the Parish Office to arrange for Final Anointing, a Funeral Mass, or to learn more about our Parish Memorial Garden at St. Francis Parish.
Volunteer as a Senior! UM researchers list several factors that affect quality of life for Seniors in Washtenaw county. One factor, volunteering, has a very strong correlation with quality of life. Learn more at these links:
- National Council for Aging Care: http://www.aginginplace.org/how-to-volunteer-as-a-senior/
- St. Francis Parish Service Opportunities
- Seniors @ St. Francis Parish (55 & Faster)
- Veterans DD214 Form should be found by your family so when you die they take the form in to get benefits like a flag, & military honors at funeral, etc!
- Planned Aging Event Presenters are listed with contact numbers in our Essential Human Resources Lists.
Annuity.org offers a free financial web resource accredited by the Better Business Bureau. And, a very easy-to-understand guide on the ins and outs of medicare. This free resource highlights coverage, costs, eligibility and enrollment information: www.annuity.org/retirement/health-care-costs/medicare/
- Essential Human Resources Lists include services for senior citizens, like help with grocery shopping and errands, plus non-medical – private duty home care services.