Planned Aging Links and Resources
- Funeral Mass Preparation at St. Francis Parish – A List of those who have died in Christ;
- Memorial Garden at St. Francis Parish –
- Please contact the Parish Office to arrange for Final Anointing, a Funeral Mass, or to learn more about our Parish Memorial Garden at St. Francis Parish.
Volunteer as a Senior! UM researchers list several factors that affect quality of life for Seniors in Washtenaw county. One factor, volunteering, has a very strong correlation with quality of life. Learn more at these links:
- National Council for Aging Care: http://www.aginginplace.org/how-to-volunteer-as-a-senior/
- St. Francis Parish Service Opportunities
- Seniors @ St. Francis Parish (55 & Faster)
- Veterans DD214 Form should be found by your family so when you die they take the form in to get benefits like a flag, & military honors at funeral, etc!
- Planned Aging Event Presenters are listed with contact numbers in our Essential Human Resources Lists.
Navigate the complex maze that is Medicare and understand how to enroll as well as the differences among the over 74 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Michigan. Help educate seniors, aging adults and their loved ones and families about their trusted healthcare options throughout Michigan. Everyone deserves high-quality, affordable healthcare coverage. You can see the resource here: https://www.
Annuity.org offers a free financial web resource accredited by the Better Business Bureau. And, a very easy-to-understand guide on the ins and outs of medicare. This free resource highlights coverage, costs, eligibility and enrollment information: www.annuity.org/retirement/health-care-costs/medicare/
- Essential Human Resources Lists include services for senior citizens, like help with grocery shopping and errands, plus non-medical – private duty home care services.