Welcome to SFA Extended School Program (ESP)
The St. Francis Extended School Program is a service provided to the parents of St. Francis Elementary and Middle School families in response to the need for before-school and after-school child care.
The Extended School Program is designed to complement the school curriculum by providing children with a supportive and Christian environment for constructive and creative out-of-school time. Students look forward to spending time with their classmates in a relaxed atmosphere where they can participate in structured and non-structured recreational activities.
- Before and After-School – This program provides before and after school childcare to the children enrolled in St. Francis of Assisi School. Families have the opportunity to schedule care that meets the needs of their family. Set schedules and drop-in care are available. See below for more information.
- Middle School – This after-school program for seventh and eighth grade students is a different structure to meet the special needs of this age-group. See below for more information.
For the 2023-2024 School Year:
Set Schedule: BS $6/day, AS $16/day
- A set schedule is one which is the same very week.
- You are responsible for payment even when absent.
- 1 week’s notice is required to make a schedule change.
- When reducing days, your billing will be adjusted the following month and you will still be responsible for the current month’s charges.
Drop-in Care: BS $8/day, AS $20/day
- This is occasional or back-up care.
- It must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, however, the more notice the better.
- You are requesting care; it is never guaranteed if our numbers on a given day are too high.
- No-shows without 24 hours notice will be charged.
Middle School – 7th/8th Grade: $6/hour
Students must sign themselves in and out to receive the hourly rate, otherwise you will be charged the set schedule rate of $16/day
For more information, contact the program director, Christina Busse at email@example.com or 734-821-2290.