Friends: We are all in this together. You are not alone. We pray that you are safe and well.
Do you need any help? Or… Can you help others? As we care for neighbors in Christ, who is truly present in our neighborhoods, especially in this crisis time, I want you to know about these fast growing and changing ministry projects. Every hour new volunteers have been joining in these outreach service project opportunities here….
Here is our document for Mask Sewing: This includes:
- Purpose & Use of Masks
- Mask Instructions & Mask Patterns with Ties-Attached
- Pick-up and Delivery Volunteers
Also, below here are some additional notes and needs that you may be able to help with and/or find helpful.
- Hope Clinic Requests Clean Plastic Grocery Bags & Paper Grocery Bags. Please deliver donations to: 518 Harriet Street, Ypsilanti.
- Serve, with St. Francis, Families at Alpha House Shelter, May 18-24, 2020. AND, HELP is needed even now, before May 18th. Contact Mark Heffner at email@example.com regarding volunteer opportunities & see the COVID-19 Wish List at Alpha House Shelter.
- Emergency Food Program at the Northside Community Center. HELP and groceries are needed.
Your donations will go a very long way during this period!
Donations to Saint Francis Parish are still received. You may give by credit card or by check online here! Or, you may mail your check to: St. Francis of Assisi Church 2150 Frieze Ave Ann Arbor, MI 48104; or drop it off at the Parish Office (located behind the church near to the school) and put your check through the slot in the door. There are staff and our priests who will be checking the office each day.
Essential Services in Washtenaw County – Our local government and nonprofit agencies have been working hard to support those impact by the COVID-19 crisis. We’ve put together a resource guide that is attached to this email that highlights key services and resources that might be important to your members. This includes information about food distribution, utility payments, childcare options, and more. They can also visit washtenaw.org/3100 or washtenaw.org/covid19 to learn more and to stay up to date on health and other related social services.